Sihoo M18 Ergonomic Office Chair with Adjustable Back - Black
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You Save $254.00 (36% off)
High Quality: The gas lift of high back office chair has been certified by BIFMA and SGS and has passed the static pressure test of 1136 kg. Our desk chair can support a weight of up to 150 kg. Simple instructions enable anyone to put chair together in eight simple steps.
Patterned Mesh & TPU Armrests: The chair features a patterned mesh as the picture shows, that is not the same as another M18. What is more, the surface of the armrests of the chair is made of TPU, a smooth plastic, that is not the same as another M18.
TPU armrests fit for the people who want a more smooth feeling, and they can help you to heat dissipation. The mesh is with some pattern that will look cooler. If you want softer PU arms, you can search for another SIHOO M18.
Well Padded Seat - W-shaped design for the seat ensures you sit centrally .The front edge of the seat has a waterfall front, which ensures minimum pressure on your legs during prolonged seating periods. High-density sponge-filled cushion is soft and not easily deformed.
- Type: Desk Chair; Executive Chair; Home Office Chair
- Seat/Back Material: Mesh
- Recommended Weight Capacity (Single Chair): 150 Kilograms
- Castors Included: Yes
- Adjustable Seat Height: Yes
- Adjustable Back: Yes
- Swivel: Yes
- Gas Lift: Yes
- Style: Contemporary
- Box Contents: 1 x office chair
- Care Instructions: Do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Warranty: 1 years
- Frame Material: Nylon, PP, plastic, iron, Aluminium
- Base Material Details: Aluminium
- Overall: 60cm W x 64cm D x 117cm H
- Maximum Overall Height: 117cm
- Minimum Overall Height: 106cm
- Maximum Seat Height - Top to Bottom: 50cm
- Minimum Seat Height - Top to Bottom: 42cm
- Overall Product Weight: 19.5 Kilograms
- Overall Package Size: 76cmx66cmx33cm
Note: It is recommended that this chair be placed on hard floors or a floor mat; if on a carpet or rug, please do not to drag the chair while sitting on it as additional weight coupled with the friction of the carpet/rug could cause the castors to get stuck, malfunction or break.