Smart Electric Induction Double Cooktop
Smart Electric Induction Double Cooktop
In most cases delivery is completed within 7-14 working days. But in some cases may take longer depending on the location and size of the item to be delivered.
Lead Time on Made To Order items is 12-18 weeks.
We deliver Australia wide. Please double check the delivery address before finalizing your order. All orders are delivered during business hours. P.O Box address is not accepted.
If order consists of multiple items then you might receive multiple deliveries depending on the item locations. In case of missed deliveries, you will get the card with delivery details. You can contact the freight carrier directly to re-arrange delivery. If there is no notification for the missed delivery then please contact us.
For small to medium sized items tracking number will be provided.
If, for any reason, our shipping partner is not able to successfully deliver your order they should leave a card with further delivery instructions. In these situations, Notbrand reserves the right to charge you for any additional costs incurred (e.g. shipping and storage) or to cancel the sale contract, in which case, we will fully refund you the net amount (i.e. the amount you paid minus shipping or storage costs).
Usually, our freight deliveries are sent straight to your doorstep and require a signature upon delivery to acknowledge that the items have been received in a reasonable order. However, if you anticipate that you might not be at home for your delivery, please select the option to leave the order at your door at checkout. Due to security and liability restriction of our carriers, the customer is responsible for bringing any of such merchandise into their home, so we recommend that you have someone available to help you carry the items into your home, unpack and install your furniture.
For items that can be handled by one man for instance small table, chairs etc. time scheduled deliveries may not be possible.
For Large/Bulky or heavy items specialized freight courier is used. Unfortunately, online tracking is not available for such service. But, we will notify you via email once the order is dispatched.
We use professional carriers for delivery of large furniture pieces. Many of the carriers no longer offer unpacking and placement of the items. We do our best to provide a two man delivery that includes taking your purchase inside. However, this largely depends on where you live and what the item is. The standard delivery arrangement does not include unpacking the goods and positioning them in your home.
You may be required to assist the driver with unloading of your order, especially if you are in a regional area.
Please, make sure to provide the clear instruction for the delivery during checkout process. For instances if stairs are involved, restricted access etc. We strongly advise someone needs to be there to acknowledge the delivery. Giving authority to leave large items at the door is not advisable.
We will do our best to request the courier company to contact you prior to delivery. But we can’t guarantee it.
In the unlikely event where freight cost is exceptionally high (remote area, islands etc), we reserve the right to cancel the order. Please, feel free to contact in advance to inquire if you are in those areas.
Please, inspect the delivery box before signing the acknowledgment. In an unlikely event if there is severe damage to the box or item then refuse to accept it.
We can ship Bespoke / Made to Order items worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question.
On all other items International shipping is not available.
Notbrand is a customer focused company and we will try our best to make this process as smooth as possible.
Damaged or Faulty Items
In case of damaged or faulty item please notify us within 3 days.
You can contact us on our website or via email email@example.com. Please, make sure to enter all the order details correctly.
Please, attached the photos of the damage for assessment. We will provide you with all the options. Which can include replacement of the part or whole item, provide you refund or store credit.
Most of the products are handmade and as such there may be slight variations in colour, shape, texture, grain or otherwise. This is considered a unique feature of each individual piece and items cannot be returned for this reason.
Once returned item is received, we’ll refund you the full order amount less any cost for shipping the items to you. In case of large/heavy items, we will deduct the return shipping cost from the amount you paid.
Please, make sure the product is unused and in original packaging. Any item which is not in original condition and/or in original packaging will incur an additional handling fee (will be deducted from refund). Please use the packing material the item was sent with to avoid damage in transit.
Change of Mind
Each item is shipped directly through supplier (which helps us to give you the best prices) and they don't accept return unless there is some fault or damage during transit. Therefore, we don't accept change of mind returns.
Most of our products come with a warranty. If you have any issue with the product you bought, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to resolve the issue.
Notbrand strongly believes in giving back to the community and therefore 1% of every sale is donated to the charity body 'Care Australia' that they have partnered with so every one of our purchases from Notbrand is donating to a part to a charity organization whose mission is to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
It is not just an ordinary online store but strongly believes in supporting the deprived communities.
You can know more about Care Australia by following the below link:
- Induction Cooktop is the ideal size for RV`s, small apartments or anywhere you need an extra cooktop. It`s portable, efficient and it heats 40% faster than a typical kitchen stovetops and cooktops. It has eight heat settings, allowing for precision and flexibility in cooking performance.
- Energy efficient: It heats only the diameter of the pan, so there`s less wasted energy and heating begins instantly for fast cook times;
- Easy to clean: Spills are less likely to bake onto the glass top; simply wipe up any mess when cool;
- Portable: with its compact design, the Induction Cooktop is easy to take anywhere you need an additional cooking surface For induction-ready cookware (test with a magnet) Portable and Versatile Induction Cooking ready.
- Safe: There are no hot coils or open flame, so the risk for burns or other kitchen accidents is greatly reduced. When you remove the cookware, the conduction of heat stops instantly and the cooktop will not work without the proper pan. There is a lock feature for added safety.
- How induction cooktops work: Induction cooktops work in a different way to conventional cooktops. They use a magnetic field generated from the coils under the surface of the cooktop to transfer heat directly into pots and pans rather than thermal heat generated by a flame or the hob surface. This is why you need to use a special kind of induction cookware with a ferrous base. Ferrous-based induction cookware contains a magnetic element such as iron, and you can test whether your current pots and pans are induction ready by seeing if a fridge magnet sticks to the base. If it does it will work on an induction cooktop, but if not you'll need to buy new induction cookware for an induction cooktop.
- 2 Burners
- Power: 1100W
- Easy to Clean
- Longer Durability
- Standard Australian Plug
- SAA/RCM/EMC tested and certified
- Power: 1100W left burner + 1100W right burner
- Plate size: 27.5 x 27cm per plate
- Weight: 4.5kg
- 1 X Induction Cooktop
- 1 x User Manual